Delish editors handpick every product we feature. We may earn commission from the links on this page.
BBQ Chicken Crust Pizza
New! You can now save recipes. It's free!
Low-carb pizza crust made out of chicken? Better believe it.
Prep Time: 0 hours 10 mins
Total Time: 0 hours 35 mins
1 1/2 c.
Freshly ground black pepper
sliced red onion
sliced green onions
Ranch dressing, for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 400º and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. In a large bowl, stir together ground chicken, 1/2 cup mozzarella, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper.
- Spray prepared baking sheet and your hands with cooking spray. Form chicken mixture into pizza "crusts."
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and golden, 20 to 22 minutes. Remove from oven and heat broiler.
- Spread a thin layer of barbecue sauce on pizza crusts and top with remaining 1 cup mozzarella and Gouda. Top with red and green onions and drizzle with more barbecue sauce.
- Broil until cheese is melty, 3 minutes. Drizzle with ranch dressing and serve.
More From Recipes