Delish editors handpick every product we feature. We may earn commission from the links on this page.
Brussels Sprout Chips
New! You can now save recipes. It's free!
Though the 10 year old version of ourselves would be shocked to hear it, we can't get enough of Brussels sprouts. Not only are they are favorite veggie side, they're now our favorite salty, crunchy snack! We love this garlic-parm variety dipped in caesar dressing, but Ranch wouldn't be a bad idea either. 😉
Made them? Let us know how it went in the comment section below!
Yields: 2 - 3 servings
Prep Time: 0 hours 5 mins
Total Time: 0 hours 25 mins
brussels sprouts, thinly sliced
extra-virgin olive oil
freshly grated Parmesan, plus more for garnish
Freshly ground black pepper
Caesar dressing, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with oil, Parmesan, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Spread in an even layer on a medium baking sheet.
- Bake 10 minutes, toss, and bake 8 to 10 minutes more, until crisp and golden. Garnish with more Parmesan and serve with caesar dressing for dipping.
For Air Fryer
- In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with oil, Parmesan, and garlic powder and season with salt and pepper. Arrange in an even layer in air fryer.
- Bake at 350° for 8 minutes, toss, and bake 8 minutes more, until crisp and golden.
- Garnish with more Parmesan and serve with caesar dressing for dipping.
BUY NOW Nordic Ware Baker's Sheets, $25; amazon.com
More From Party Starters